Unibox OÜ is a family company founded during the turn of the century, which operates in Kalesi, Harjumaa and the aim of which is to be a strong player in the field of packing. Our wish is to provide high-quality service and our greatest reward is satisfaction in the eyes of our clients.
The modern technologies and contemporary equipment that we use ensure high quality of the products and short delivery times, while meeting the toughest of the requirements for size and durability.
In our production processes, we use only high-quality and environmentally friendly materials, our entire production meets the European standards as well as European environmental requirements, which is verified by the respective certificate. Our products can be safely stored and burned in waste processing equipment.
We have brought our production into compliance with the international quality, environment and occupational health and safety management standards, additionally, the timber that we use complies with the requirements of ISPM 15.
Our environmental policy:
In the field of production of wooden and plywood packaging and packing we follow the sustainable development principle with the aim of preserving our living environment.
To protect the living environment:
- We determine the environmental aspects related to our activities and their potential impact on the environment.
- We minimize the hazardous environmental impacts arising from our activities.
- We use environmentally friendly materials and technologies.
- We use all of our resources sustainably and we observe the legal requirements established for our area of activity.
If the above was not convincing enough, maybe knowing that our products and services are used by the following companies, will help you decide:
- ABB AS
- BLRT Marketex Offshore Constructions OÜ
- Clyde Bergemann GmbH
- Ericsson Eesti AS
- Estanc AS
- Gustav Wolf GmbH
- Kone Industrial Ltd
- Konesko AS
- Konecranes OY
- Lümico OÜ
- Makron AS
- Pesmel AS
- Sandvik Mining & Constructions OY
- Trafotek AS