Personal data means any information that allows individuals to be uniquely identified.
1. The purpose of processing personal data
Unibox OÜ processes personal data to fulfil the objectives of the organisation and provide the best service.
Personal data collected from clients is limited to the necessary minimum. We collect the following personal data:
- contact details (first and last name, company, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address),
- purchase history, purchase preferences and other information disclosed during client communications.
Processing personal data is necessary for providing ordered services to interested parties.
Data is processed based on at least the data subject’s personal consent given through e-mail, a contract or legislation.
2. Using and processing collected personal data
We use the collected personal data
- for preparing and issuing invoices;
- sending clients information on services (and/or products);
- measuring client satisfaction;
we only store personal data as long as they are necessary for their purpose.
Collected data shall be destroyed immediately either at the request of the client or on the achievement of their purpose.
3. Altering and erasing collected personal data
The data subject can always alter their personal data. For this, notice needs to be given at least through e-mail.
The data subject can always use their right to be forgotten by sending us an e-mail that contains their notice requesting erasing of their personal data.
4. Sharing the collected personal data
We disclose collected personal data at the request of authorities or in cases where it is necessary for the provision of ordered services.
5. Protection of personal data
We take all necessary precautions for the protection of personal data. Access for the processing of data is given only to authorised persons.
The controller responsible for the processing of personal data is Unibox OÜ. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com .
Any issues can be referred to the Data Protection Inspectorate or to court.